Boost your visibility and reach wider audience when you become an Entreprenista Contributor!
Here’s the thing: we know entrepreneurial women are actively searching for information and resources to help them start, run, and grow successful businesses. We also know that experts like you already have a wealth of information, experience, and resources just waiting to be discovered. It’s our mission to connect the people who want with the people who have, and that’s where you come in.
Partnering with Entreprenista as a Contributor is the perfect reflection of a win-win relationship. You help us deliver great content to women entrepreneurs around the world, and we help you get more exposure and recognition for your expertise. See? Win-win.
Top 7 Reasons You Should Become a Contributor
Aside from feeling awesome for being a part of something so fantabulous, becoming a Contributor is highly likely to:
Boost your visibility
Position you as a go-to expert
Give you access to an international audience on an established platform
Establish credibility by partnering with a trusted resource for women
Amplify awareness and recognition of your brand
Increase traffic to your website and social media profiles
Create SEO benefits every time you publish a piece of content online
Here’s How it Works
- You submit for approval one original, exclusive piece of content per week (see submission guidelines below).
- We will review your submission within 48 hours, and will let you know if any edits are required on your part.
- Once approved, your article will be scheduled to be published, typically within 7 days.
- We ask that you share your post on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media networks. This will serve to amplify the reach of your post!
Ready to Get Started?
Submit your info below and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible. We are in a period of rapid growth, and are eager to get you started!
- All articles must be original, exclusive content. Content should not have been previously published, and cannot be published anywhere else online for a period of 60 days.
- After 60 days, content may be published on your website or blog, provided you link to the original article, and include this statement with the content: This post originally appeared on Entreprenista.com, where I am a regular contributor.
- Each article must be at least 300 words in length, and should generally not exceed 700 words. Longer articles are okay too, but tend not to perform as well. Videos are welcomed and encouraged.
- Articles may not contain any personal promotion, marketing of your services, products, opportunities, websites, events, or other self-promotional activities. You will have an opportunity to submit a self-promotional bio, with links to your website and social media accounts, which will appear on every one of your posts.
- All articles are subject to final approval. We reserve the right to edit and revise all content submitted to Entreprenista.com.